Women in UNISON
Did you know that 76% of employees for West Berkshire Council are women?
75% of members in UNISON South East are women.
UNISON West Berkshire gives you:
- access to support for such issues as working hours, maternity rights, women's health, equality, bullying and harassment, grievance and disciplinary and domestic abuse
- financial help and support for those on low income for items such as school uniform, holiday, financial assistance and debt advice
- legal help for you and your family
- access to training and education to promote your skills and knowledge and further your career
- access to many UNISON benefits including mortgages, car loans and discounts for many shops and services
- support to improve your self confidence and holistically benefit your whole life
The are lots of training opportunities for women in UNISON. Please check out the opportunities below and contact Sue Tarn email@example.com for further information.